MD (CAL). MRCP (UK), MRCP (LONDON)
Language Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 98300 42828
From: 2/3, Justice Dwarkanath Road, Kolkata - 700 020 (Near Rabindra Sadan Metro Station), Kolkata, India
Dr. Abhrajit Ray is a renowned senior consultant Physician & Rheumatologist with over 20 years of experience in General & Rheumatology Medicine. After completion of his post-graduate training in General Medicine in Calcutta, he worked in General Medicine and Rheumatology Departments of Teaching Hospitals like Royal LONDON and ST. Bartholomew's Hospital, LONDON. The U.K. He has joined as visiting consultant in the reputed private hospitals of Kolkata.
1. MBBS, MD, MRCP (U.K.), MRCP General Medicine
2. Medical Internship, Calcutta Medical College
3. SHO in Medicine & Emergency, SSKM Hospital
4. ADMO in S.E. Railways Hospital, Garden Reach & Kharagpur, Gen. Medicine & Emergency
5. SHO in General Medicine & care of Elderly, Bedford & Barnsley Hospitals.
6. Registrar Training in Rheumatology & Gen. Medicine, at Royal London Medical College & Hospitals
7. Registrar Training in Rheumatology / Neurology & Gen Medicine, Whipps Cross University Hospital, London.
Adult-Onset Still's Disease Ankylosing Spondylitis (Bechterew's disease) Arthritis (Joint Inflammation) Giant-Cell Arteritis (Temporal Arteritis) Gout Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Osteoarthritis Polymyalgia Rheumatica Psoriatic Arthritis Reactive Arthritis Rheumatoid Arthritis Septic Arthritis (Joint Infection)
Accepts all Indian Health Insurance